Friday, February 20, 2009

I've never been to any ICU before,
neither i wish to be standing in there.
Today i woke up in the evening,
receiving a call from dad,
saying papa ( my god father ) was in hospital.

We went there around 6 plus,
and many people were there.
I went in with dad,
i controlled my tears throughout.
Ran to the toilet,just to get those tears out.
I wouldn't want any to see me cry.
I came out,making sure my eyes weren't swollen.

I went in again,called you,talked to you,
telling you that you gotta wake up,
we'll be heading to " bai nian " next year tgt again.
Want to lie on your bed and talk to you,
asking each other how we've been doing.
I want to hear you tell mama not to rush me,let me eat slowly.
I want to hear you scolding me to be too noisy.
I want to hear you laugh at me.
I want to see you looking at us play mahjong.
I want to see you sing K.
I want to see you doing everything you always do.
Pa,don't give up.
If you could shake your head and move your lips,
i'm sure you can make it through,you can open your eyes and get well soon.

I touched your forehead,
and how i wish i could go beside your ear to whisper,
i love you,i've always do.
As a god daughter,i may not have did much.
But i've always try to give the best to you and mama.

Today made me realise i couldn't lose any of you.
The ones that even aren't blood-related means something to me too.
The ones who've see me grown from young till now.
You made me realise i love all of you,
i do love all of you.
Don't go.
You were healthy all along,won't you?
Its late pa,wake up.
Its been more than a day..


Not at this time,
its not the time for you to go.

No comments: