Monday, February 02, 2009

We went to change some stuffs with Dad around Plaza Sing.
We went to TamPoPo for dinner at Liang Court.



XianHuan's share.
Dad's. Changed mine with his after my came,because i know he dosen't like the milky soup that most Ramen has.
Mine. I like mine the best,lol!
The " sidedish " we ordered.







And the stuffs i got.
Ipoddy! :D
& some random small speakers that aren't so bad afterall.
:D

Been talking about you recently,
and each time i do,
something in me would cry.
Lately,your name,your love,your face
has been appearing through my mind.
Memories you left,
as a book in my head,
has been flipping through on its own.
& this feeling,i would never want you to feel what i'm going through.
If i'm not wrong about it,
i give all these happiness i have to you.
Everything i could do,written here,right here with me.


You're not reading,are you?

No comments: