Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little peek-a-boo on what i've done on Wed. Guess:D
One of the few.
The ones that shocked me .
Beautiful (:
Okay,cut. I'm not going to say anything more.
Its coming up , coming up!
& on Wed night. We went to have dinner at Causeway.
Then cam-whored outside the mrt station.








Look! Finally ahjie has a different face. Hahaha! no,i mean different expression.
& a little of ugly picture.
We took alot of pictures,
but i edited these few,
and i'm here to update my blog.
Wed is done just like that. Long & tiring day.

Stayed home today,
been sleeping the whole day.
Doubt i'll be going out tmr too.

Alright,something to rant about.
I was carrying baby to sleep just now.
Patting him,looking at his eyes,closing slowly.
Cute (:
Then i thought of Inky & Ice-tea,
i wonder,
what if they were still here with me?
Would i be running the whole house,chasing the both of them?
Find one and couldn't find the other because they're so small.
How will they look like now if they're still here?
How big would they be now?
Will i be using both of my hands carrying the both of them,
singing their usual song " twinkle twinkle little star " ?
Will i be shouting the whole day , like
" INKY QUEK/CHAN,STOP POOING HERE,DAMN,COME LAH,tsk "
" ICE TEA AH! STOP RUNNING, aiyo! YOU BETTER COME NOW BEFORE I SMACK YOU "
i don't know,
babies,i miss you girls so much.
that even till today,when night falls,
i'll be thinking,are you girls still here?
Playing with boy when he's alone?
barking at each other for toys?
I still keep your toys with me,do you girls even know,
i miss you.

I remember D calling dad,asking permission to get them.
Then dad came and stuffs.
Then you girls were home with me.
i sat by your cage,using D's laptop,looking at you girls.
Wake up in the morning to prepare breakfast,
night for dinner.
Then i see you girls fell sick,
hospital,
crying,hoping you girls were okay,
whispering to you girls,you both are gonna be okay,
i love you,please be strong.
back to the farm,
and gone.
I remember D & dad arguing with that " fucker ",
i was holding on to Gf,crying.
Then you girls were gone.

Boy came around a month after,
made my days.
Then D went away.
How fast time flies.
Tears,god.
the old days,you see.
becomes a painful memory now.
god,no.


Goodnight.

No comments: