Thursday, February 26, 2009

1st.
Congrats to my friend. ( you know who you are )
Just rmb,take good care of yourself.
Don't over-work yourself,
from today onwards,i'll be nagging to you as often as i can.

2nd.
Shiying,i can feel the concern you have for me.
I'm sorry i didn't reply you,
but thanks, (:

3rd.
I've been going on with life,
i didn't blog thats all.
I've not been cam-whoring.
I'm trying to keep myself busy.
I'm okay,don't worry.

4th.
Though excluding today,
i've been keeping myself home,for days.
I've been thinking,reflecting on alot of stuffs.
No conclusions have been done yet,
but i managed to figure out some stuffs.
People come and go,each & everyone of them,
i can whine,yell,shout,cry for days,
but i've made a promise to myself,
each time this comes to an end,
I just gotta be happier than before,ever.

5th.
Through random thinking,
i realize i'll not stand people who think they're the best,
give me reasons that i think its bullshits,
or talk rubbish when they shouldn't.
I'll entertain you,
but i'll make it obvious that you're making me irritated.
Though i do bullshit at times too,
but do it when its the right time?
Never think too highly of yourself.
You may be good at " A ",but there will be someone else who's better in " B ".
Or you'll never know,
there may be someone around you who's better than you in everything.
Just that the best always keeps to themselves.

6th.
I was at Tiong Bahru just now.
& i saw HK.
We were on the escalators,different sides.
We said " Hi. "
& when i'm home,he came to talk to me on msn,
and guess what he said.
I slimmed down,alot!
Gf says so too.
Though i'm still fat,
but at least i don't look like a fishball walking on the street anymore.

7th.
I'm so looking forward to tmr.
I've been waiting to see all of them,
Yes,all of them,i mean it.
I assume tmr will be a happy and crazy day,
god,
don't disappoint me.

Goodnight.
I still have Oodette stuffs to be done in the noon.
People to see in the night.

No comments: