Monday, February 23, 2009


I've been thinking too much these days.

& it took me hours to take up that courage to be blogging about it.
i blogged it once, & i got screwed up.

I've been alone these few days. Sitting in front of my laptop, just staring at it,and i would tear.

I've been thinking about north,south,east & west, i mean,all sorts of random stuffs.
From family to friends to ex boyfriends to lovers to flings and everything that anyone could think of.

Always after a breakup,regardless i'm the one who said so,or he's the one that said it,
i always tell myself that i've gotta live better than before.

So that he could see the change in me,
and probably, regret ?
Thoughts huh?

Yea,silly thoughts.

Anw,i always fail waking up from memories.


I've been looking through my msn list,friendster & facebook.
I somehow came to an conclusion that i've been lying to myself all along.

Why could people move on but i would never?
This question came to my mind a week plus ago,

and i brought it up to Ahjie & Candy,
one said that its love,

the other said that i've rely too much on that person.


But i couldn't get my ans right.

& now i feel like a retard.
Because people who don't understand will say this ,
" Bitch . "
People who understands,they would say this,

" Take your time. "


Damn,i don't feel like continuing anymore.
Too much leads to misunderstandings.

I'm starting to hate myself in fact.
& its time to MIA.
Ha
Ha.

I miss all of you ? Forget about it. It will be gone after a few days.


越來越了解自己. (:

后来我总算学会了如何去爱,
可惜你早已远去.
后来在眼泪中明白,
有些人一旦错过就不
在. 为什么,
这些永远
不会再重来?

No comments: