Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day !



hahahaha,kidding.
that was last year's valentine day picture. LOL.
Happy Valentine Day ! ( for 2009 )
This was how i spent my Valentine Day,giving free hugs!
It was tiring,walking with my heels on everywhere around town.
But it was worth it ^^,
the hugs i got in total,bright up my valentine day.
but looking at couples on streets really sucks.
my mood changed,i feel so,
lonely.
ha ha.
you see couples holding hands,
smiling,
laughing,
hugging,
taking pictures tgt.
oh god.
Each person gotta hold 10 balloons and give them out.
but the organizer gave us 10 more.
meaning 20 balloons.

& the friendly foreigners! (:
First hug of my day.
Crossing the road.
Surrounded by balloons.
I was so afraid any would burst suddenly,
and i'll probably go deaf.
ha.
Foreigners again.
I rmb we hugged.
Then she said something like some boyfriend stuffs and i said i'm single.
She started saying " good good ! better not find a bf. etc etc etc.... "
I'm like thinking,
" Ya,but its valentine's day today. "

I scare him off didn't i?
he was like raising his voice,
" don't want lah,don't want hug. "
LOL,was it him? or some other kid ?



The deer and
the swan? duck? bird?
LOL.
So cute.haha.
And we see " naked " people walking on the street with boxes on.
Promoting for IKEA sale.
Hahahaha.
Oh ya,thats me hugging people again.

Candy thinks Mr.Ronald Macdonal needs a hug too.
He's like sitting there alone,
so i hugged him (:

Little kid again.
But she's cute.
I'm in love with kids who're shy when they see strangers :D
They're like freaking cute.

Accompanying Candy for her lunch.
After lunch.


Then it was my turn to have my lunch & early dinner.
Ban mian. I miss Cine's ban mian,i swear i do.
The period when i was working,
i always have that for lunch.
Its so nice,so big & soooooooooooo cheap! :D
Candid shot. Cool ?
She's in love with Stitch.
We went to this random shop,and she got this Stitch mirror.
Then to More Than Words,
and she got a toy stitch for like $31?!
Hehheh,but i got myself something too lah.
Then we met Fred up in the night,and we've got no where to go.
So we sat at some random places,like within the bushes.
Lol.
And we played True Or Dare. Ha.
And they made me do this while walking.
Peel banana,peel peel banana.
They made me call Sean and request for a Moooo mooo i saw outside Cine.
They made me hugged malay guys.
They made me hugged some random girl selling balloons.
Lol!
And me & fred made Candy to go to the same group of people for 3 times.
LOL! cool.
& made her write her name using her backside facing people.
Cute! :D
We were heading home soon.
& there were some desperate people trying to sell balloons away.
I didn't had any Valentine Day present. So i asked Fred to buy me one.
Haha! And he reluctantly went to get me one.
And Candy one too. A black bear with a rose on it.
Hahaha,something came to my mind suddenly.
Seany! It looks like you holding onto the rose.
Hahahahahahahaha!

Okay.
Dad came to fetch me after that.
I ended my Valentine Day like this.
Goodnight.

No comments: