Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I waited for miss.ahjie from i think like an hour plus?! DAMN. Alone okay ): At mac eating.
She still can talk to her neighbour. Hahahaha!
Okay,whatever,lol.
So after she came,we went to sing K right away.
& then we started singing. She's too kua zhang,we sang for 4 hours,she say she sang 3 hours of it.
No lah,i think she sang probably like more than 3 hours ? HAHAHA.
Joking. We sang around the same time lah. Hahaha.
Then i started cam-whoring when she was singing.


Must read. Hahaha.
I know i've been " promoting " this book since last year and i haven't finish it.
I don't have the time what! :D Slowly~
The phone pouch her mum gave her. & i think its so cute lah.
I was fiddling with her bag the other day ( =x ) ,
and i saw this.


I want to make the small head and big big thing. But i don't know how to,i just kept trying.
Lol! in the end,i still can't succeed.

I used my eyeliner to write,and now my eyeliners are all botak head.
I have to sharpen them soon,damn,remind me.



She then went to the toilet,
and i cam-whored myself while singing.
I can still rmb,i'm singing " hou lai " .
Hahaha.


I forced her taking one on her own,
erm,and try my best not to look at her if not she will start laughing.
Then she randomly took one for me. Hahaha.
After k-ing,we went down to town area again.
To get her speakers.
Then went dinner at Geylang with dad. Thai thai.
I am soooooooooooooooo going to bangkok soon again ^^
Home after that.
New earrings,got it with ad,candy & ahjie the other day.
Okay,
i'm going to continue watching 心星的淚光.
Its nice you know,by jerry yan.

^^ Jerry yan,he's like so cute.
Okay,bye. :D

the more i look at you,
the more i see the her in your eyes.
do you rmb what we use to promise each other?
& why do we seem to be passing these promises to our next now?
this is you,this is me.
we got together because we were from different worlds,
and now we're the same,
so we're drifted apart to start with someone new.
Girl.

No comments: