Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pictures are from my Cam,will upload the ones from Candy later on! :D
I've been waiting sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for this day.
Filming at Sentosa! :D
I've never been to the beach for a very very long time!
So the girls came on the other night for a stayover.
Sentosa is closer to my place,so yea!
Candy woke up around 5.50am,
while i woke up before 6.30am,
miss lee was the worst,lol,7am ?!

Dad fetched us to habourfront Mrt to meet the rest.






We reached! Wonderful! :D
but you know, i'm not familiar with the sun.
we're not friends.
i've always been in love with the moon,more.
But miss lee loves the sun.
As well as the guys.

Ken & Kaile.
Chris.
Szekee,who forbids me to take her picture.
but i'm so clever,i took one.
:D

They had to go to another beach to take another scene,so me & candy tagged along.
On our way.
Long ge seems,happy? Hahaha.



Reached. Very nice place you know! Beside sentosa resort.
But very hot,lol.
& alot of my enemies,
the ants gang. Lol.


Candy dying.









I'm not doing any twit sign.
I'm blocking the sun,lol.
Serious serious,lol.




Random picture.
Thanks candy,
i looked 10 times shorter and fatter. Lol!
but i looked like that,right ? ): Damn lah.
Good food everyday,who can resist ?
Candy says the tree behind me is nice,
so we took a picture with it.
Too hot to smile. hahaha.
At night,we went to Vivo to chill ^^.
& now,so cold. I had to borrow miss lee's jacket.

We wanted to head home around 7 or 8 plus,
then me & candy suddenly said " lets go daiso "
So we went, i bought hell lots of stuffs.
Spent 20 bucks,
miss lee spent 10 bucks while
candy spent like 4 bucks only?!

I've never shopped so much in daiso before,
or should i say,
i've never got anything from daiso before,
because it is always packed with people,
so i'll get out of the place before my friends does.
but this time,i'm the one shopping the longest inside.
I bought hangers for ahboy,
some hang earrings stuffs,
dustbin,
batteries,
japanese tea,
make up remover,
nail polish,
and i forget already. Hahaha,too much lah!

I went to get ahboy stuffs at Pet Safari too.
His comb and rope toy.
I bet he's happy when i came back okay,
so many new stuffs.
:D LOVE YOU baby.

do you know,
有些人走了,再也不會在回來 .

No comments: