Saturday, February 21, 2009

走了,他就这样走了.心也跟着碎了.
开始想你了.

As a child,there were the times,i didn't get it but you kept me in line.
All them grownful things,separation brings,
you never let me know it,
you never let it show it.
Because you love me,
& obviously,there's so much more left to say.,
if you were with me today face to face.

& everyday life goes on like this,
" I wish i could talk to you for awhile. "
" I wish i could find a way not to cry "

I assume you've reached a better place.
Feels like you're gone too soon.
Now the hardest thing to say is, bye.

I remember when you use to tug me in at night,
with the teddy bear you gave me i held so tight.
I thought you were so strong,
you make it through whatever,
its so hard to accept the fact you're gone forever.

We'll never say bye.


Sorry,i never told you,
all i wanted to say.
Now its too late to hold you,
Cause you've flown away,so far away.

Never,had i imagine,
be living without your smile.
Feeling and knowing you hear me,
it keeps me alive,alive.

& i know you're shining down on me from heaven,
like so many friends we've lost along the way.
And i know eventually we'll be together,
one sweet day.

I never showed you,
assume you'll always be there.
I took your presence for granted,
but i always cared,
and i miss the love we share.

Although,the sun will never shine the same.
I'll always look to a brighter day.

I know,you will always listen,as i pray.

Sorry,i never told you,
all i,
wanted to say.


Tears.

No comments: