Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The scandals! LOL.
Bii, the depressed prince. I don't know why is he's hair like that. I'm looking at the picture now,and i realise he looks a little like Tweety Bird. Ahem,i'm serious.
& Candy's behind holding onto the umbrella,i'm sure you guys know who she is already lah! Went out with her so many times,so many pictures taken. Haha! And Teck teck in white,i'm sure you guys also know who is he already lah! Lol.

Okay,so i took half day off today,overslept. =x.
Went to work in the noon,still feeling very tired. Hurhur.
After work,went down to Urban Pooch to take a look and settle some stuffs.
Cool owner,nice place. Many many huskies. whoohooo.
Log cake for ahboy on christmas! :D
& i da bao ahboy's dinner back home for him,Sheperd's Pie.
:D he enjoyed it. Good(:

Okay,then i waited for some _|_ for my stuffs. My clothes i got online.
She tua me times and times,over and over again.
Told her to refund me back my money & now she never reply,AGAIN.
_|_ you.
I'm going to the police,i swear i am.
I don't care whether its 60cents,$6 or $60 that you owe me,
sue you until you LL.
Dragged for 2 months leh,like wtf right?
I even say i'll go get from her since she's soooooooo busy,
but she just kept on dragging.
One more frigging day i'm giving you,tsk.
Talk about you and it pisses me off. Uh..

Anw,da bao food for ourselves too.
then home.
Goodnight.

No comments: