Wednesday, December 17, 2008

EDITED. I forgot to put 3 of these pictures up. Hur. Fresh face on my blog?! :D This's Weilong,Eragon. :D

Adria & teck teck.
Current feeling : OMG,I'm so happy! I'm so clever,i'm not stupid okay seany sean. Teck didn't manage to upload this 6 people picture,BUT I DID! & guess what?! I couldn't at first,so i simply went to Picnik,edit a little with the effect & DONE! WHOOOHOOOO! Wo hao li hai dey. :D
Okay,anw,a very sudden outing. Met up at habour front after work. Went to habour front's hawker centre for dinner,Adria & me retardedly spent $4 on a " Not nice " kway chap ): We finished around 8 plus,then headed off to Vivo,the outdoor area to chill. Sit around & talk!
I went off around 10.
I'm a mood-swinger these days,so pls ti liang wo :D

Okay,anw,something happen when i'm on my way to meet them.
I was in dad's car btw.
We were at this road near Vivo,
and when the traffic light turns,all the cars started to move,
but not the one in front of us.
So dad was like " wa lan eh, bla bla bla bla "
Then we drove to the lane next to it,
and the both of us was looking at the car,wondering why the driver wasn't driving.
Then we saw the driver's head on the steering wheel. ( is this how i spell steering wheel? LOL)
Okay,whatever,
then dad was like " OMGOMG " and i'm like " OH MY FUCK GOD,what happen "
so dad stop his car in front,and we both came down of the car,
he ran in front to look and when i'm on my way running there,
he suddenly shouted " Stop there stop there,don't come, DON'T SEE DON'T SEE "
and its like,of course i'm shock lah,that guy must be dead or something.
But who won't xin yang yang -.- so i kept on looking,
and i started to shiver. LOL,okay,call me a dan xiao gui,whatever.
So i stood there like an block of ice. Hoping some bloody good singaporean would stop their car down and ask what happen or help out.

But none did,instead they kept on kpo-ing by looking and then continue driving _|_.
BUT BUT BUT,there was this good guy on his motorbike,he went pass and knock on the window for a few times but no response.
So we assume that he's dead,because he's like foaming !!
Dad called the police,and after 15-20 mins,finally the police's here.
When they came down of the car and asked dad what happen,
they look more afraid of the case than dad -.-
Then they started to try open the door but it was locked,
then left with no choice,they knocked on the window,kept on knocking,
& THE GUY WOKE UP. how scary.
and he's like alright okay!
So he came down of the car,and dad left because the both of us were rushing what!
Waste our time,but i'm glad he's okay and not dead! (:

I told dad that i assume he fell asleep while waiting for the traffic light huh ?
And the foam thingi must be his saliva,
because his head's facing down what!
Ya lah,whatever. Lol.
& we were so suey that when we went a little further up,
we saw another accident,
those kind of really big lorry knocked onto the taxi,
hope there's nothing wrong.

So you know what guys ?!
This is a lesson learnt,
if you're really really tired,without rest for a day or so,
don't drive. Don't scare strangers,don't put yourself into danger.

& now i know,singaporeans are so -.-
No one stopped,how nice is that.
And imagine,if the guy's dead ( choy ) , and he's one of your family members,
but you didn't know,you just drive pass and kpo-ly watched,
and when you realise,its too late,
aren't you gonna regret for the rest of your life?


WELL,ITS OVER ANW.
& I'm suppose to worry about my results NOW.
I've problem sleeping.
I think i'll just take my result,don't look at it,
and head down straight to meet The Pinnacles.
LOL.
But a little thing i've got to say ,
and thats whether i pass or not, i'm not suppose to regret,my promise to myself.
If i fail badly,then too bad for me,continue working then.
If i pass,or pass with flying colours,then good for me,i'll CONSIDER to continue(:
Don't ask me why i don't want continue studying if i pass,
i've got my reasons. (:
Goodnight.

No comments: