Sunday, December 28, 2008

[EDITED WITH PICTURES ]
Candy says :
PICTURES HAVE BEEN HIGHLY & INTENSIVELY PHOTOSHOPPED.
PERSONAL REASONS FOR WHY THESE PICTURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
SO,damn,before commenting on anything,pls click on the picture to enlarge to look carefully.
Rmb, photos are highly & intensively photoshopped (:
Christmas's Day picture with Candy. She's good at photoshopping. I saw the pictures taken by Ahem & Bhem,and she edited it so well that i'm speechless. Hahaha! Okay(:

I spent my day with the Pinnacles again,
and as usual,its still so fun. (:
I met up with Sean at Buona Vista,and went to get my " uniform " in RRC.
Then we saw his Mum,and his sis.
For that moment,i remained shocked.
They look so different,hahaha!
But its nice,to see his sis and i thought i'll see a " dao " girl,
but muahahaha,i'm wrong.
She said " HI ! :D "
okay,so then,we headed off to take a bus to Singapore Poly to meet up with the others,
Candy,Teck,Adria & Brian.
Then filming starts,
i did badly,i suck inside the cam. I totally lost control of myself,i mean,the way i thought i could act,but god.
Grumbling and blaming myself is all i can do now,i sucked. Damn.
I don't mean i want to " Yi Bu Deng Tian " , but aiya,i just thought that i could do better.

Well anw,after a little self emo-ing,
and when the others finished filming,
we started taking pictures to spent our time away,
then i started to turn back normal. lol ( normal -.- )
Pictures are with Candy,i freaking don't understand why i didn't took my cam out.
V is dumb.
Ok,then we headed off to Suntec to meet with the others like,
Yongming,Fred,Shiying,Ahjie & Bii.
Kfc for dinner.
Then we went to the Singapore Flyer again.
hahahaha! Fun. Played many childhood games,
doing forfeit when we lose,ah,damn,its very fun you know!
we even played " Lao ying zhua xiao ji " -.-
Bii's very good at it,hahaha!
Fred's even better,his hands was so damn long.
Played some game Bii taught us,hahaha,crabs crabs.

Well,again,i don't understand why i didn't took out my cam to cam-whored this time.
Teck just told me that everybody was waiting for me to take out my cam,
seems like abit weird that i didn't take it out and cam-whored.
Don't worry,i won't let anyone of you off this New year's Eve :D
You sleep,i take. You eat,i take. You bathe,i also take ! muahahahaha!
To bu chang for today's mistake. ):
Anw,i went home earlier than any of them.
And only after i go,they started cam-whoring leh!
without me somemore.
NO NO,i'm not being sensitive,i'm grumbling,i'm bored.
LOL. serious okay.
so anw,i ended my day like that.

No comments: