Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pls remind me to,
head to TBP to get tickets from sistic tmr,a must.
bring toothbrush,towels,extra clothes,and stuffs to tmr's party.
get present for JAJJ (:
save my coins i have at the end of the day in my piggy bank.
get ahboy stuffs asap.
get more clothes for the upcoming of 2009.
get extra heels.
get a few bracelets and necklances.
get a freaking new laptop in 2009.
once a while check the availability for cable car dinner on valentine's day.
rmb damn,school is starting on friday. _|_

i've got so much to wish and bla bla bla for 2009,
each time i've got something to do or look forward to or whatever,
pls remind me to write it down. Hahaha!

I'm so excited to welcome 2009 & end 2008,
its been a bad year,a real bad year.
i hope i'll celebrate 2009 birthday with many many people i love,
with white and red roses lying across the place i'll be celebrating.
i hope i'll study with all my might for O's,if i don't, don't force me,i'll die crying.
I hope The Pinnacles would have good ratings,rmb to catch it,broadcasting on March 2009!
I'm so looking forward to it! :D Especially the Sitcom before Pinnacle is broadcast.
I hope to get more Ang Baos for new year..
i hope i hope.. (:

I don't think i'll have the chance to blog until the start of 2009,
i'll be freaking busy as soon as 2009 starts !
not freaking busy lah,but just that i've got more things to look forward to in 2009 compared to the last few years.
So,
before i end my post.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
PLEASE RMB TO COUNTDOWN ONE MORE EXTRA SECOND THIS YEAR!
i forgot what reason it is,but i heard the news.
i don't know its true or not,but it should be,
because its from channel U. Hahahaha!
I hope you guys will celebrate and end 2008 happily yeah!
My blessings to all, xoxo.

No comments: