Monday, December 22, 2008

I was searching for the picture Sean & me took long ago. & i found these.
You can see Shiying,Zhiyang,Chuxuan,Khim,Yongming,Sean,Brian,Me & Faith. Okay,i don't know most of their names,even those who i know their names,i don't know them. Haha.
& here's small eyes. If i'm not wrong,i think we were filming at fareast,77th street. Hahaha! & i still rmb he use to gay with Junhorng. Beautiful memories uh ? (:
& Sean,the main purpose for me posting this post. Hahaha. I rmb after this picture was taken , he said something like " omg,don't let people see this picture okay,as if you gonna kiss me " Lol!
& a very very very very random picture,how did i look like this last time ? Lol! And i was wearing a spagetti top,i wonder how long i've not worn a sleevless top.. Hah.

End,goodnight.
Every pinnacle pig should be sleeping now.
we were having a mass conversation just now,
and one by one left,i think i'm the only one left awake.
i'm gonna sleep now,yawn :D

Goodnight to The Pinnacles.
& to every single soul who is reading my blog.
(L)

No comments: