Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm at work, & i don't feel like doing anything.
So i took up the time and look back at my past testi.
I realise i've forgotten so much things.
Those we weren't close in the past,are now the closest ones.
Those who use to be so close,are all so far away now.

"HEY BABY !! so long nv see u ler. hahas. u gg club tmr but i not gg miss a chance to see u . hahas. miss ur cute little face. lol. so hungry yet stil here to write testi fer u. sweet ba. haha. must take good care of urself alrite. don everytime emo emo de. =) treat u fried rice next time k. hahahas. meet up soon alrite ! but when u see me don pinch me lei . ONLY CAN HUGG. LOL
loves n misses "

"LOL! who says. LAW BY LAW. haha. when u wanto add must giv me reason for addin. haha. i approve liao den can add. hahahaha.takecares , missya =D "

"BABY! u stupid ar? hahas. come to my profile n promote ur tics. lol. but sorry. i gt much cheaper ones. haha. so next time u sell cheaper lo. den i take from u. hahs. gonna see u later alr. happy rite. hees. hope its gonna be fun. =D see ya ltr k. love ya baby!"



This is painful.
I'm not happy and i just freakinggggggg got screwed up by boss.
Pissed off.
Goodbye.

No comments: