Sunday, December 14, 2008

My new baby,you see him ? & my other one got so jealous that he look away the whole trip down to Urban Pooch,then didn't bother me for the whole day. -.-
Darling's in love with this dog. Belong to some other customer.
After waiting for Judy & co. Finish our dinner & stuffs. Its cakie cakie time. Sang happy birthday song to him :D
His strawberry cheese cake!

Cut cake!


Yum.. i tried a little too,haha!
& new baby.
Lets compare their sizes. Though baby's not very big,but when you compare him with boy,look!




Lastly,group pictures. & home. Boy's so tired then he came home,and slept like nobody business. Hahaha!Through the whole night,he was just right beside me:D Never even jump down the bed in the middle of the night to play.

After a day of fun,look at his dirty eyes,tsk tsk.

I gotta thank those who came down.
& more importantly,to that someone,
who accompanied me since early noon till night.
I know it was kind of bored,i didn't plan it properly either,
but i'm glad you were there!
I know you're already very tired,after a night of club & drinking,
but you still came down (:
I'm not good with words,
but i hope you'll understand what i mean,and i really mean it(:

Goodnight.

i'll let this be the last time,i gave you one chance,
you took advantages,over & over again.
i'll never purposely plan one for you ever again.
you know i mean it,last time.
i don't have the time to bother anymore.
Best wishes to you &....

No comments: