Wednesday, December 24, 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !

Vionna's here to make a few christmas wishes she could think of now,
1. I wish for The Pinnacle to have high ratings,and for all to stay as one as long as possible.
2. J to be happy.
3. Everyone to stay healthy and strong!
4. People to forgive me for all my wrongdoings in this whole year.
5. All to start anew !
6. Make as many right decisions i could.
7. Everybody to love each other.
8. Santa to visit me.
9. A simple MP3.
10. Earn more money. LOL.

I'm dumb.
Some things i say or do,at times,
i wouldn't go think about the consequences.
And only regret when i know i'm wrong.
Someone accompanied me through half of this year,
someone left me alone in this world this year,
someone had an accident,
someone wronged me in 2008.
someone...
someone..
there're so many things that happened in 2008,
and finally its coming to an end,
to put a foolstop on it isn't easy,but i can't escape time.
I still have to.
i wish time could turn back,
so i could do things the right way.
i'm having regrets,
am i the only one ? are you having regrets too ?
are there some things you should have done but you never,
or are there things you shouldn't have done but you did?
have you wished for time to turn back the way you wanted it to be?
have you ever tried to mend something back the right way but never succeeded ?
so many questions to all,
so many answers i really want to share,
but its so difficult for one to understand one,or for one to accept one for who one is,
will you be the one listening to me?
the way i want you to nod your head for things i say,the way i want you to stay by me ?
am i selfish ?
for things that i've done wrong and decisions that are made wrongly by me,
i hope for a chance and forgiveness,
to whoever it may be,
let me end 2008,the way i want it to be.
let 2009,be the year for me to start afresh.


I'm waiting for the clock to strike 12 later in the night,
so that i could countdown to the day 2008 is done.

I'm blabbering rubbish lah,
broken english,retarded sentences,
damn,
goodnight.

No comments: