Thursday, December 18, 2008

RESULTS?! :D I wasn't bothered by it at first in the morning,but then as it gets closer,i started to panic. haha! Okay lah,i passed,i'm qualified to go up to Sec 5. But my results aren't good,but i'm happy that instead of 3,i passed 5 subs. I don't expect much,i even thought i would fail. So when i got to know about it,i'm so freaking happy,and yes,i cried. Lol!
First one to cry in the hall i suppose?
Miss chan wasn't there,kind of disappointed. But a special thanks to Miss Tan,who've been there,pushing us really hard. & i manage to pass my humanities. A great hug for her. & the people around me,who've been studying at great world everyday,and that somehow manage to encourage me a little to go there study with them too. Maybe this was why i pass my Humanities? Hahaha.
Congrats to those in my class who got distictions & top scorers.
4 years(: I'm still considering,i might not go to Sec 5. I'll be struggling,i know.
After i took my result slip,few of the teachers came up to me and talk about what decision i gonna make,i'm really not sure,i don't know.
I'm still thinking.
A little note to all,thanks for the ups & downs through this 4 years of school life. High chances of not being in the same class with you people the next year anymore,but i'm sure i'll see you guys out there yeah! (:
Personally for myself,i've put all the unhappiness that happen between all of us behind,no point holding back. I know majority will agree with me that its really too bad that we only manage to unite end of this year and not the past few years,but its okay,there's many years to come,to be together.
i'll miss the times we laughed,we break the school rules,we skipped school,we cry together,the way we support each other,the times we quarrelled,argued,and etc...
These memories,will be kept safely within me.
(L)

Its sad to know some retained,some only qualified for ITE or stuffs,but i'm sure we all will work hard to get to our goals right?!
We're still here to support each other,through times.
So work hard guys! :D I'll be waiting for the day we'll all have a gathering and asked about how each other is doing and stuffs!
Oh god,to come to think of it,this is so hard to let go.


I love the way how Marcus came up to me and said things like good luck & stuffs.
Can't imagine,we're all parting. To different levels of life.
Different schools,different classes,different friends...

A great thanks to those who showed their concern about my results,
the people who called,and messaged.
I thought my phone would only ring a time or two,
but it rang over times and times again.
I'm so happy.
Some random people gave me a call or message too, haha,
this feels so good.
Happy lah! (:

Today's a happy day.
After taking results,i walked to the busstop with Judy.
Went to the cake shop,i suggested it at first,thinking to get something to munch,
but in the end,nothing seems to attract me.
Lol! But judy got me a eggtart,yum. Thanks dear!
She went off to Tiong Bahru,while i waited for dad.
Fetched me to RP,met up with Teck,Adria,Brian & Sean.
They were filming.
After filming,went for erm,lunch or dinner? Okay,sui bian.
Then Adria left,leaving me with the 3 guys,we headed off to M.Square.
Bought the movie tickets for tmr! :D
Then we went to get some munching stuffs,and went to Esplanade to chill out again!
I laughed and laughed,non-stop -.-

Alot of pictures taken,but i just edit the ones taken in school and update.
So i'll update the ones taken with them soon! :D
Its very late now,
i've got work and a long day ahead tmr,
i'm sacrificing my sleep again.
& go to work,and end up dozing off,AGAIN! lol!

I'm looking forward to this year's christmas,i don't know why.
I kept on singing christmas songs,haha.
I'm sure i'll spent alot on this year's christmas.
I'll give a little little surprise to some,i suppose uh ?
Hope my pay comes in soon.

Alright,its time to sleep,
Goodnight! (:
I gonna have a busy weekend ahead,
low chances of me blogging till next week.
:D
HAPPY,so don't spoil my happy mood. HEHE!

No comments: