Saturday, December 06, 2008


I stayed home today,i don't know for what,but i just stayed home. Bathed ahboy,cleared his stuffs,play with him. Haha,i wanted to bring him out,but it rained heavily suddenly. Sucks.
I realise i'll keep one weekend home to rest for myself and accompany boy these days! :D
He's now biting onto his toy rope,looking at me :D
i'm gonna play with him now. Haha.

Alrights,i've decided,i'm celebrating boy's birthday at Urban Pooch.
Here's the website for who that wants to know,its a nice place,
www.urbanpooch.com.sg
It will be on Sunday,14th.
Time not cfm,
but for those who're free,i really hope you can hop by just to say " HAPPY 1 YEARS OLD BOY! "
(:
But its okay if no one comes,hahaha! Private function or not,nope,its for everybody!
but i'm not personally calling everyone,so yeap,
everyone's invited,just hop by! (:

Filming tmr,gonna head to bed soon. Yawn.
Goodnight (L).

& &, Each time you come to my blog,
Please do me a big favour by clicking onto the advert at the left side of my blog! :D
START DOING IT , NOW!
Thank you!

我會試著把那一年的故事 再接下去說完.

No comments: