Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whatever. Its whatever.
& nice.You chose the MIA way.
1st day,no point messaging you since you don't bother messaging me,what for after you've changed so much? Am i counted as a loser if i gonna do so? To some,i might be fuck up for not doing so because people will say " since you love him,why don't? "
Yah,then how about you not loving me,lets say this. If yes,why not messaging me?
Ok,forget it.
2nd day,i'm out to have my own fun,why should i even wait for your message or reply? You always say you're tired,so am i.
Tonight,you called gf to tell me to forget it. YAH,where's ur damn reply to me?
I called you,i messaged you,why can't you just reply?

Yah,i don't care what you tell ur friends about us. i don't care what you gonna do about us,
just give me a damn reply,couldn't you?
Yes,to you i've changed. To me,you've changed too.
I've been wondering whether to give up,but you always make your step first. Know why? Because you only know about feeling tired,feeling this and that. Think that for a little things we quarrel then this and that.
I always think its possible for us to get better,have you? I'm trying the fuck hell to keep myself damn calm but again i'm thinking WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I?
because its always like that,whenever a quarrel or argue between us occurs,to others,its my fault,vionna's fault,that cb bitch fault.
But who,who is the one?

Then u will be thinking now " see,she's doing it again. Always not admitting she's the one at fault " or whatever. Ya,thanks okay! thanks for not replying,doing it the MIA style,acting like a little boy who dosen't knows how to do it in a better way. I'm sorry,i may be heartbroken,disappointed,sad & angry. Mixed off feelings. But i didn't teared at all. I don't know how to,i don't know why i should.
Guess i'll regret not being better for you,guess i'll regret about us,but to think that how much you've changed,there's nothing i could say.

I may be at fault to some things,but some belongs to you,why always make it as though its my fault? But dear,like what i've messaged you. To others now,we're now single,but as what happens behind,till the day you reply me and OFFICIALLY tell me we're over,i'll never let this go.
& oh ya,please don't let me find out the reason you've changed is because of a 3rd party or any of your friends,you know it,by then,none of us will get out of this relationship happily.

Don't worry,during this point of time,i'll be trying to live my life happily probably the way you wanted me to. & continue your soccer and illegal jobs,becareful,don't get caught(: I'll still be waiting,waiting for your official reply. Darling,no use,no use not replying me,the more you do it,the worst it will get.

No comments: