Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Because do you know something? If i never saw them,i wouldn't think of you.
Did anyone of you felt like this before? Like,you feel relieve after a break up,you don't tear but you feel the pain breaking in your heart.
You do everything,and everything reminds you of him. You keep quiet about it so no one knows.
This is it.
I had a problem in the noon,yes,mom again. I cried,so hard then i remembered you comforting me once when something like this the same happen.
Then today,i was dozing off,then i remembered,if you were here,i would try to keep myself awake till i couldn't take it.
Many many things i've done today,they just remind me of you.
But if i would think of the quarrels & arguments we had,its painful.
Its right,to give up everything we had.
But to think about the crazy things and funny,lovely moments we had,there's just too much for me to think about.
We quarrel about every single small thing,why? Do every couple end like this?

I messaged you,i told you i miss you.
Then i left my phone on the bed,went out to the living room,even till now,i didn't dare to take a look at my phone.
Your reply might be hurting,might be sweet,might be nothing,i don't know,i don't wanna see.
Yes,i'm living the way you want me too,as happy as before.
But (:,who knows when i don't know myself too.
Am i use to you being here? Or am i missing you too much ?
Don't you miss ah boy? Don't you miss me? Whats wrong.

I'm falling sick,due to the rain i caught the other day.
& this reminds me of you taking care of me when i had a fever the other time.
You stayed up the whole night,for me.
The memories we had,they're fading. I can't even think much of it,do you feel this?
I remembered we cried together for inky and ice-tea,for this and that.
I remembered we did this silly thing,singing and dancing at home together.
This is so confusing.

You can see me laugh,smile,be happy,acting like a bitch.
But what is it ? Are you really that happy too?
Tell me,how could you let go of something when after you think its too tiring?
After so much,do you really understand me well enough?
I'm tired too,but why?
Let it be,let it be it.
No point talking about it after everything's done.
I mean,we all know,this love will never start anew,again.
Ah hah,its time to act i'm damn happy again. Done,this post is done.

No comments: