Thursday, July 17, 2008

ARGHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....zzzzzzzzzz....After i updated my previous post,i needed the toilet. So i did my usual routine,open my door,on the lights & GUESS WHAT,i spotted two cockroaches running. One around my basin,the other in AHBOY'S cage! I always gave the cockroach its life by not bothering about it,because usually i just spot one. BUT this time i spotted TWO! TWO! Two little cockroaches. I had to jump here and there & into my dad's room,then i started yelling. He came out,trying to kill the roaches and found out there's another one in boy's cage. MEANS THERE'S THREE. I needed to use to toilet urgently,in the end,i had to jump here & there and into the toilet,leaving dad outside chasing the roaches. Then hide inside the toilet peeping out,looking at dad smashing the roaches. EEEEEEEERRRRRKKKKSSSS. But,hee,looking at them running for their lives excites me. Eh! I'm still a girl right,i'm already very good okay. Usually i see them outside,i wouldn't shout for help,i just walked pass them lor! & this time,i see three at home & in my kitchen! Damn it. Whatever,worst thing is that i saw a baby lizard crawling around my room when i was just about to sleep ytd. ): Fuck roaches & whatever insects. They harm us,humans. ):

No comments: