Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay. This is it,i'm bored & there's nothing i could do. I should really keep myself busy.
Whatever! lol. & worst,i'm having really bad mood swing now,i just feel like screwing someone up.
Hee! " F*c* you b*t*h. " Wheeee. Anyway,shall remind myself of what i gonna do the next few days.

17/07/08 thurs : Studying alone ( probably alone ) after school(: After that come back to rest for a little while,then jogging time(: Whoohooo. Up the stairs,down the stairs.

18/07/08 fri : Gotta find a place to chill chill,drink,sing & PLAY! Gf said she's going to accompany me on friday,& i really don't know if she's going to go back on her words again! ):

19/07/08 sat : I remember that there's something wrong,but i've forgotten. ):

20/07/08 sun : Look,i've forgot what i've gotta do again. Damn it.

21/07/08 mon : might be meeting Sandy & her baby ++ cousin shan. Whoohoo.

Ok,lame. Bored ): entertain me someone,tag is dying again. save it.

Well,anw,today was suppose to go jogging. But i doze off & only woke up at 8. Ahboy was on the floor & i think he was unhappy with me not putting him up on the bed with me. So he spilled his bowl of water all over his " potty " place and my brown brown floor. Bite the newspaper because it was wet and dirtied my whole room. Shit all around and brought his shit into his bowl,dragged his bowl to the front of my door. YOU SEE?! so you guys should know,what he got in the end after i woke up. Beating & then back into the cage. Stayed there for hours & now my dad's sleeping already,so he brought my little one in. But he of course did asked my permission first,i reluctantly said " ok " . Stupid boy.

Oh ya! Had my " N " level chinese oral today. Passage reading was easy,just that after asking around,nearly all of us didn't know how to read only one word. Conversation sucks. Everybody went out of point. lol. English oral's so much better. Oh whee whee oh~

Byebye. Hate you(:

No comments: