Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Do anyone of you remember this? Hahaha.
Its still on me,where i'll still never know why i did it for. (:
Sec 1 ? 2 ? 3 ? LOL.
Oh tian.
Alamak sia! LOL
Don't laugh ah.
Hi xin hui!
When QQ was still young,see,so clean and young looking.
Hi bro!
& our first day.
Changes.

Fabian~ lol

Haha! Sec 2 i think.. i think.. lol.


I think wanjing will kill me for this.



Xiaoyuan,lol.
Yong ming.
Hwa chong.

OH TIAN.


I still like this picture. LOL.



Zean zean~


TIAN LOONG!
& this people are the ones that brighten my life once. Still cute right.

Denny -.- .


Our first drinks & the joke behind it.
LOL. i swear this picture is taken by me/winnie,i forgot. & i still remember we were at bugis street's kopitiam.

eh hey,uncle ben toh's birthday card invitation. Damn well done.







Look,because these pictures are all not in order but compared to now,these pictures seemed to turn funny. LOL. I mean,you see,changes of life. (: sad,happy,angry,embarrassments....etc. its all over.

No comments: