Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello people!

Look at their ear phones ): I don't like,but its nice & i don't have! Lol.

So then,here's baby Judy.

She says she looks cuter here,sure? I look cuter,though i look more like a monkey-.-
& judy blocked my camara head! LOL. that i'm left with one eye.
So here's weisheng.
Pardon me,he was singing songs.
Judy said its delicious. It is? I was feeling too full to try it. Hee.
Looks disgusting isit! But its sweet & delicious okay!


Un-cook eggy yolk. LOL.
Dessert time! (:





Spot ahboy!

Okay,monday was suppose to have math tuition but its changed to friday. So friday will be a tiring day ): But then,without tuition,of course we can still live right? -.- So the 3 of us went home to change & prepare,went to fetch Judy & Weisheng after i'm ready,then to Marina Square to have our Yuki Yaki ! :D My last time was Zhiyang's treat ): Ok,whatever. It cost a big big hole in my wallet. Should have went to Sakae instead lor. Anw,after our lunch cum dinner,went to puff then they accompanied me down to wait for daddy,home.

Today ( 15/07/08 ),after school,actually was suppose to come home & change and meet up with Judy and co but i doze off,woke up around 1/2 an hour later,but then i'm already lazy to prepare. So went jogging alone,fun fun fun. From here to there and there to here. Crescent,height,rise... lol. Then ran up 14 floors to my aunt's house to have a drink,slack a little while,dad called & run back down 14 floors. Haha! Had dinner,crab,doufu,soup. Everything was disgusting. Stomach ache,had to stop at Achor point to bomb the toilet. Hee. Came back home,till now,hours has passed,my stomach is still not feeling really good ): poor me. Damn the crabs & everything that has come along with it. Bye bye!

how long have you not held onto my hands? How long have you not treat me better than this.How long have you not love me the way you should? How long,how much,how..........who're you.

No comments: