Sunday, July 20, 2008

19 July 2008,Saturday.You'll probably vomit if you sit in his car after ur meals.

Spot me & my big nose.



Aha! i was forced out by him ytd. He wanted me to accompany him to sent his car for servicing. So i went,and after we left his car at the place,we walked to the Singapore Post building or something like that to have our lunch. But i didn't brought my wallet out,so forget about lunch(: Sat there,talked and when we decide to go back to the place where he's servicing his car,we realise it was raining heavily. What to do? Both idiots ran under the rain. Haha!

Waited for a little while for his car to be done,we went down to vivo,actually to walk around but called gf and realise she was there too. As my keys was with her because friday night i forgot to bring them back,met her up at vivo,took my keys,talk,and went off. (: So then the both of us went to look at dogs,walk around. Then back to my house. DON'T DAMN IT THINK TOO MUCH,nothing happened. he just came to look at my little one,because he owns a mini schnauzer. Just for awhile,he left. Then i stayed home the whole day. Bad things happen ytd night,but its over,no point pondering over it (: I've learnt to try to be a happy girl,and yah,cried to sleep ytd night,felt much much better this morning.

Now dad's out to airport to fetch my cousin. whoo. Don't think i'm going out later on. Though brian wants me to go to the sentosa resort,but i rejected. Damn lazy. & i need to shit,having stomach aches. Whooo my god. Goodbye :D

its over,it is.

No comments: