Saturday, July 19, 2008

i just couldn't forgive someone who's gonna bring me hurt.
i just don't understand. why do people talk but don't mean it?
you,you & you,its all the same.
you're forever like that,you'll never change.
always snatching old shoes of mine.
M you want. W you want. J you also want.
you mad? *grin
why be so cheap? what do you want?
unhappy with what i've always have? the love from him?
and you're jealous? Please,you're just wearing the pair of old shoes of mine.
You're happy even like that? How old you think you are?
I'm already young in others eyes,what about you? ( though you look older than me )
Go lah,whatever. He's nothing,everyone's nothing.
I'm happy about you being with him or whatever,go get ur punishment.
Darn your effing ass off from me.
At the pub just now,you actually don't have to look at me like that?
What you afraid off? Me snatching him away? Or look through who you are?
Now i've found out the truth,forget it. Now i know why you've been staring at me.
Poor girl,poor thing. You just want my old shoes thats all.
& don't worry.that makes me happier. (:
It feels so much better scolding you.thanks ah!

No comments: