Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm bored on a fucking saturday.
The people around me are out to play!
Fuck that.
I need to go out. i want to go out,or else i'll start emo-ing ( lol ).
Darn it,kah leong wants me to go till CCK to find me,damn far.
Roy's going airport to do his duty later in the evening i think.
Girlfriend is forever boyfriend,forever saturday.
Eugene is going to help his bro do something later.
Boyfriend is out with his click to the bbq later at purmei.
Daddy is working....
Etc...
Whatever lah! the main point is that everyone's booked lor! Wtf ?
& can you imagine i've got nothing to do in the night also?
Yesterday suppose to go chalet,should have bloody hell go.
Why did i stay at home,fuck it.
& today ? Same,no one accompany me go. Damn it.
See,tell me lah,what to do.
I don't care.regardless of what,i might be crazy and decide to go out on my own, AGAIN.
Yes,again. & shall go drinking alone,again! FUCK.
Don't know lah! ): mood bad,down,no one's here.
Damn,sorry for the vulgarities. Gonna go " emo " soon,goodbye people. ):

No comments: