Saturday, January 06, 2007

one on one ? two on two ? nonsense , a slap will do ..

aiya . fark la . i update just now and i acciendtly press a thing . everything gone . well . fark care . im gonna get it short . im bored , im tired . its the third dae only and my dad is seeing that CHOY . lame chop . SIM's catching me here and there always . boreded . mr.dave say he's gonna get me a webcam , u believe it ? ewww . lets see . and i've been saving money for my chalet cominq up and her bdae . saving money for alot more things . awww . and in love with my MIRACLE [ perfume ] . try it ! xD . well . thats all . stupid blog , stupid . stupid . bulubulu la . damn ..

darling ger ` i wanna get busy , i wanna go crazy , i gotta forget everything . i love those peeps who has been with me for so long so long . and im in love with kendra girlfriend . im soon gonna meet her up next sat . i'll force ashley and amelia baby out next sat too . photos a must xD . my blog has no soul [ means bo photos ] . ewww . buuuuu ~~ wad's happening to me ? im getting as blur as chinyi .. oh god . well , gonna see xiaoping on tues . [ anw , he's back la okays ? but back for only 2 weeks la okays ? so no matter wad, i must find time la ~ ] .. well , thats all i think . update if im bored later . i will ~~ awwww ...

No comments: