Sunday, January 28, 2007

blogger is with its farking probs again . damn . i stil have more , but unable to upload . upload soon . this JUNEY [ june ] ! my sister for 9 years ? hahas . i love her lurhs . xD .
using my digi cam to zi lians . and then snapshot of qihui behind . gosh , she's gonna bash me up if she knows i put this pic up ehs . tians arhs .
then darling usin my digi cam to zilians while waiting for our food .
then our webcam time .
kee siang says he love me no matter what . lols . damn ... and we were both acting cute . durhs .
then my monkey for baby ! xD .
i have the edited pic already , put it up the next time or next blog . well , baby's wearing the jacket i gave him ! xD . and er , he's our shopping stand . =x .
the blur pic . no , people , its not ur illusion . its really blur ! hahas .

then the ugly pic at home . yawns .. bored .

had a day out with baby and juney and dabudian and asshole and winnie darling ! hahas . =x . though the whole outing contains alot of pek chek times but ehs , a nice day la . hahas . well , will be working at bugis from the 2th of feb til 8th of feb to take over winnie's place for a week ! xD . ahahas . well , im really out of cash u see ! hahas . and well , im lazy to blog too . i'll blog later if i can update other pics ! anw , you peeps come my blog to see pics and not read . durhs . =x .

She told me to let go if things continue to be like that . Will i or must i ?

No comments: