Thursday, January 18, 2007

And all i wanna do , is to hold you in my arms , to taste you with my lips . This was all i know from the beginning , when i looked at you .
Now , i'am your princess , and i know you gonna make me your queen . Loving me is your only choice .
Been through up and downs , i don't wanna be hurt again . xD .
An epitome of Love . i'll be your every step you gonna take .
Love has always been a choice . Our fate to meet and our destiny brought us together . Just the both of us .
The Irreplacable Love .
Love me for who i am , Love me for the things i do . Accept every steps i take , treasure me now if you don't . I'll be yours , truely , if you have the ability to think at least .

They always say , " Vionna's our CRAZY BITCH , she jumps , she dance , she sings , she acts , and this is who she is . LOVE HER THEN . "

durh , new blogskin again . All thanks to myGER . oh darling , i'am so in love with you lurhs . xD . you always make the best for me . smoochies . well , i didn't went to sch todae . i have my reasons alrights ! i vomitted 3 damn times in sch ytd and one more time at home . oh gosh , i was really suffering ytd . i'am better so much now , thanks to those stupid medicines . making me dizzy and sleepy , yawns ! Awww , i've decided a stupid thing , that is to tell out my personal blog to anyone who asked , but accept for some . I'am so sorry who those that i rejected , whom im nort telling , becas there are some things that u guys shouldn't know too much about . oppps . well , above are those pictures for today . I've decided to have a few pictures for everyday if i'm blogging ~~ durhs ~~ i just don wanna end my blog up with no souls [ no photos ] . ewww , myGER came to my house to accompany today again , and she got her new blogskin too ! weets . conference again with wenzhong and her , and now they are both sound asleep while i'am bloggin secretly . As far as my dad dosen't wake up , i'll gonna blog around and tag people i loved . xD . alrights , its time to go .. take care darlings . =) .

Days hasn't been well for me . Loads of questions rounding in mind , and i've got no answers for it . I don't have the right to control your life , and i don't want to . I know you're lazy to accept your testimonials , i know you only people you know in the account of yours . I wasn't much surprise when she added you , my guessing was right though . I knew you would accept her friend request , durh . I just didn't know things would turn so fast , exchanged numbers . Oh god , this is the worst news i've received today . Though u have explained much , but you won't know what i'am thinking no matter how much i've told you . Like what i say , some things isn't possible for you to understand nor for you to know . I don't wanna spoil anything between us , nor anything that gonna affect us . I told myself to understand u as much as i can , to tolerate as much as i can , and i hope i can do so till the end . My patience ain't good , thats all i can say . I'am their little princess , and i'am sorry to tell you , i'am already use to being their little one . I'am use to being pampered and love [ although not by all , aww ] , i'am use to being hugged truely and being their first priority . So baby , be proud of yourself .

Its time for shopping ! wheee .. I'am waiting for new year , and dad's gonna give me money for shopping . Awww , i'am gonna shop online for import items mostly and nort all around singapore shopping centres ~ ewww .. Backside itchy's for shopping and spending money already , damn . I'am not those rich girl who can shop every week , so patience must be needed for me . xD . I'am awaiting for new year's arrival , so i can see my xiaoshan COUSSIE so soon . weets .. i wonder how would this year end up be ....... MISSES x)) .

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good year