Tuesday, January 02, 2007

its my disgrace to look like you guys . its my disgrace to act like you . its my disgrace to call u mum or dad . its my disgrace to be out with you . its my disgrace to have everything you have and i have it too . the way u lecture me in the car and in the restaurant , you don have the right too . you weren't even there since i was young , what rights do u have to comment on me even ? don't tell me you were the one who had given birth to me and how much sufferings you had gone through , you ain't fit to talk anything to me . wad i have to study well ? just to show off to ur rich famillies how clever i am ? wad i have to wear properly ? ppls damn look into the mirror how u are wearing first before talking to me . you gave me an unsightful childhood , you gave me the nightmares u once had , u gave me everything i didn't want . so who are you to call me ur daughter now ? u cant even get the right size of the shirt or pants im wearing , u cant even call my name properly , u cant even understand me , wad kind of mother are you ? all you have in ur mind is to gamble , money , gamble , money . damn , pls wake up . u think my sister is accompanying u for 29 years for nothing ? how she hates u during the young times has been revealed . and she's currently treating u so well becas she's waiting for u to farking hell step into ur damn coffin . and well , of cas , the properties would be mostly given to her ? u're rich , u're elegant , u are everything u have . too bad , im nort interested in any of ur properties , im only waiting for u to step into ur coffin , so no one like you wil be there naggin to be again . im not like her , i cant act for 29 more years , im nort like him , staying by ur side for 5-8 years also waiting for u to die . im nort as patient as them .. hugs given to u on ur birthdae , it dosen't feel warm isn't it ? u know to reason to the ans , u know everything .

when u nearly hitted me today , when u made me kneel in front of the gods todae , all i wanted u to do was the same , die asap . im sorry i had to say all these , u made me hate you . thanks for the times u gave me during young times , thanks for sacrificing so much for me , i appreciated it but when u nearly hit me and when u scold me in front of my fren todae , i really wanted u to die asap . the way u shout and yell , the way u talk and nag , i had enough , dad . its time for the both of you to go away . its time to let me go . how i wanted to ran out of the house todae when these things happen , how i wanted to just jump of that damn building . pls , u guys left me an horrible childhood , its time for u to return everything tat was mine , back to me . u guys had no rights to lecture me , no rights to hit me , no rights to control me , no rights for everything i want to do in life . say me hopeless , say me anything , but think of wad u guys did in the past to made me like this . its all ur fault . the memories of how u guys quarrel and fight , haunt me til the night of todae . the way i cried and cried , no one was there . its not time for me to repay how u guys gave birth to me , its just time for you to repay the unhappy memories i always had .

No comments: