Friday, January 19, 2007

my chocolates given ! guess who ? don tell u . =x

guess where ? also dun tell you . =xxx ..

oh gosh , i came to blog suddenly becas i suddenly lost my mood . and im actually wondering what im thinking about . i cant figure out anything .. tians . i've finish the 5th stick of my cigg , but i stil can think of wad isit . no matter how much my bendan and buchubuchu comfort me , i stil cant think of anything right . i've even ate half packet of my HELLO PANDA chocolate biscuits but i stil cant think ! there's something wrong with my mind i think , or is this like mood swing ? GOSH , i've tose and turn dozens of times on bed but i still cant get to sleep . buuuuuuu ~~ kill me please . anw , i'am just here to nag about my feelings . i'am going off soon . oh ya , am i that naggy ? i've been told the 3rd time today that i'am naggy , naggy , NAGGY ! oh tians . currently chatting with my idiot and darling ethel had just went offline after argueing about when we are gonna meet . ARGHS ~~ surprise when she chatted with me , weets , i miss her , seriously . oh , idiot just told me he just got a stead , which he never even see before . and that girl is 18 while he is XX . shhhh .. secret .. i wonder what is my idiot thinking man . well , im really going off , nothing much to write . hadn't been sch for 2 days and im really proud of it . im really sick of sch !

i'am too sensitive , too sensitive for everything . pls understand !

No comments: