Saturday, January 20, 2007



oh gosh . i had the mood to blog just now . but i'am starting to feel tired already . i guess im nort blogging anything . Haas , actually i have more pics , but im lazy to put it up too =x . soon alrights . maybe later ? tmr ? haas . i guess i'll just have to come back when i have the mood to blog again ! xD .

Have you ever lost yourself in all your feelings?

Have you ever felt yourself feeling weak?

when I find myself I realize i don't know where i am

when I find myself it's you that I seek

My heart is racing as i look around

I'm so scared of leaving

but i don't wanna take you down.

(down. down again. with me.)

anw , enjoy the song on my blog ! haas . a very long ago song but its nice !! been finding for YEARS okays !! haas . take note of the lyrics !! meaningful !! Haas .. go lerhs . take cares . x)) .

No comments: