Wednesday, January 31, 2007

darlings wansui wansui !
and i remembered how we met for the first time IN SCHOOL . xD .
brent ng ng ! LOLS =X .
actually this picture was me pulling his ear [ pss , he ask me pull de ] . * im innocent * lols . the close his eyes like very tong ku . but stupid pic , too blur . tsk tsk .
and then jovel sweetie & me . they said her pose was like being rape . lols . xD .
and then the snapshot by ehs brent or siaokia i think . lols .
stupid pig . too tired for pics !
the the 369 face ? duunno . hahas . im innocent *
STUPID SIAOKIA , i named him PIG . lols .
then the snapshot by darling . tsk tsk .
JUNEY !! see , sitting like tat . tsk tsk .
u know why im not there ? go smoking ma . then she take my camara take the pics . idiot . but this is our dinner before eating !

and then after eating . lols .

went to bugis ytd to work for only 3 hours . hahas . then tiffany darling pei me awhile jiu go then after awhile come back with esmond pei me awile again . hahas . after that juney came !! wheee .. after work we went to walk walk then went for our dinner . YUM YUM . chicken coop and sherperd's pie . weets . after that we went to walk walk again and then forget got " ying huo cong de meng " , so rush to the coffeeshop watch . lols . kuku hors ? but nvm la , for the show we willing to sacrifice . hahas . after that watch le juney jiu must go home . so walk til half then heard mogan darling shouted " DARLING " [ as loud as a lion ] . lols . then saw brent , siaokia and jovel with him . then at there talk talk . then bu she de li kai them so ask juney go first . [ JUNEY ! IM SORRY !! ] but she smiled and said nvm . i love you lurhs darling . i promise one day wil pei u all the way back to ur house . PROMISE . xD . then we at there zilian , play , talk , kpkp till papa come lo . hahas . stupid siao kia , knn , bully me huhs . u die u die , wait i tell u ! i complain to ehs , think le zai tell u . lols . steal my cigg de idiot . tsk tsk . ROAR . well , this was ytd . FUN !! weets .

todae didn't went to sch , becas woke up early in the morning and have my gastric again . sobs sobs . dunno must go surgery anot . eeeee .. then tell papa , well , he hais , give me those kind of attitude like i bluff him . well , whatever . i hope one day when u don belive im sick and i wil die of it eventually . gosh , my last wish when all my dreams have fulfil . then i woke up around 12 something and waited for xin to come . then we watch the GHOST GAME . then she bought chicken rice for me and bought yougurt and bread for herself . not normal bread arhs , nice bread , alot of fillings de . hahas . well , now she's behind me sleeping and im waiting for baby to come . xD . loved .

No comments: