Monday, January 29, 2007

the long hand girl took this picture . lols .
then the retarded us .
another blur pic . gosh , all tiny legs with big bodies . lols .
the suddenly pic .
the tall and short pic .
and then the lovable pic . lols .
its was suppose to be me and the long hand girl . but due to her too long hands , i was the only one being taken . tsk tsk .
the idiotic snapshot .
uncle benTOH's birthdae card ? haas , due to the kuku me first time seeing this kind of things , i took pictures of it ! lols .
its actually a cutboard , but i wonder how they put their picture on it . the girl below is another birthdae sweetie . xD .
then the sweets behind which i've eaten 3/4 of them . lols . nicely wrap huhs ? i also want !! tsk tsk . lastly , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE BENTOH AND HIS SWEETY FREN ! weets .

i love my bear , thats all . my expensive bear . lols .

went to uncle benTOH's birthdae for awhile to pass him his presents and then went down to bugis to find winnie darling , jolene love and ferlyn . well , nice day though morning was bad . i love them lurhs . xD . messaged with juney for the whole day , gosh , miss those times . =) . uncle benTOH was white , cute , shuai shuai ah ! hahas . the picture i took with him is in his hp , after he sent me , i wil post it up ! and its time for me to open chalet with my loveable peepos . march and may alrights ! hahas . wait for the news darlings ! well , im fully fully booked this week lurhs ! gosh , monday going down for 2 hours of job , tues for laobudian , wed for james or juney or both . thurs maybe steamboat . fridae onwards , im working til next thurs . =) . weets . shooping time ! muahahas . anw , nowadays my blog wil be full of pictures becas of my webcam and digi cam . so look out alrights ! kaes , im off to conference with xin , ken , laode , adelson , zhiwei le . hahas . BOO ! bye !!

what's you and what's me ? i'am willing to tell you how much i miss you if you gonna be away . i will fall if you ever go . its you that gave me the courage to do everything , wad wil i be if you're gone ? i don't wish you to go too . i hope ur results are well , i hope you don't fail , i don wanna you go .. what's life then ? its only a week away to the day for you to take your results , u are afriad and worry , i am too . i'am sorry i can't express my feelings or how i feel towards you by messages or reality . my frens who know me wil know i'll always write them on my blog . so keep ur eyes on my blog and update your blog too baby . there's another event for you on sat at northpoint and causeway point , i hope it goes well , although i won't be there cas im working , but you know i'll fully support u ! as soon as that day passes , you'll be getting ur results the next day [ i think ] . but well , have confidence first ! i really don't wish you to think so much . you're falling sick and i can't be there to take care of you so baby , u gonna have to take care yourself so much for the sake of me alrights . i will be here , loved . x)) .

No comments: