Saturday, August 23, 2008


Why am i starting to get sick on weekends. _|_ Damn spoil mood.
Like what i say,suppose to meet Roy ytd,he wanted to bring me to the Zoo & Night Safari.
In the end,the weather looked bad,and i don't feel good. In the end,stayed at home and suffer.
Today?! Suppose to meet up with Darling for lunch & probably movie,but how to when i'm still damn fucking sick?
I don't think i'll be alright by tmr,so how to go out tmr?!
Then i think i'll get well by Monday,damn it.
Anw,the pain in me hasn't stop yet. And dad's thinking of bringing me to the hospital.
Because the medicine that i took for days isn't working,and the pain wouldn't stop.
Fever's been coming and going. ):


Alright,i'm still thinking if i should go extend my hair. LOL,i think i'll look funny.
Ytd i took Rae's hair and put over my shoulder to see how i look.
Gosh,i don't look like me.
I think its been 5 - 8 years since i last have long hair lo.
Ok lah,i will still go think about it. Hahahaha! (:


I wish i could kill you,because you don't deserve my forgiveness. You just won't bloody change.

No comments: