Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures taken from Gf's camera(:


Babey looks like he's quarreling with Ch,and i look like i can't be bothered by them. Lol.

I shouldn't have smile like this on my own,i look like some loner. -.- I LOOK WEIRD.

Didn't went school ytd & today. Told you guys i'm sick. Gastric just wouldn't go off,and i'm flooding,worst still. I'm still suffering. Its been two days i never seen Babey,Gf & Ch. Lol. I'm like counting down. -.- And alright,nothing to blog,been staying at home of course. (:

I've got so many things i want to do,and it seems like falling sick and 24 hours isn't enough.
I want to go to the Zoo.
I want to go to Kbox.
I want to go watch Money Not Enough 2 , 12 lotus and 4bia !
I want to go buy contact lens. ( and i have to do this like asap! )
I want to do extentions,probably try out. ( because Ch says i will look prettaye in long hair )
I want to shop online,shop for everything.
I want to stop school now,so i can go work and earn money so i could do all of the aboves.
I want to pass my N levels. Damn.
I want to effing slim down slim down, slim down.
I want to go have Hongkong cafe at Cine,cause its the best there.
I want to go Sentosa,Underwater world with my love ones.
I want to bring Daddy to many places.
I want to meet all my long lost buddies,friends,lovers..etc..
I want to go take The Flyer. whooo.
I want hugs from everybody around me who loves me and dislikes me.
I want to know the reason behind everything!
I want to do,to go many many things and many many places.

All these requires MONEY. & money really isn't enough for me ): worst is that i'm not working. Boo,damn sad. Whatever lah,wait for people yang me then. Lol.

Yes,i'm disappointed. & more than disappointments when your Msn pm came along. Tell me,is the reason because of the message? I'll tell you the reason behind the message if it is because of that.

I'm broken ; abandoned. You are an angel,making all my dreams come true tonight.

No comments: