Sunday, August 10, 2008

7/08/08,8/08/08,09/0808 pictures(: the above ones are the latest ones.

I'm always prepared to laugh a whole day when i'm out with them. Like sunshine,they always makes my day.




Ahhh,i see a thief :D

Chinhong's going in army in 5 weeks time,please take good care of yourself(:

SHY LAH DEY.


Hey you!





If you wonder,why we took so much pictures in Hongkong cafe. Ask chinhong. I think i guess correctly,because he wanted a perfect picture between gf and him,then he will cut our faces off,leaving only his and gf's picture,then bring it into army. Tsk tsk.



I didn't know we took similar picture like this one,and the below one.


He just kept grumbling,because he was eating his CARROT CAKE & we kept wanting to take pictures. Greedy pig.
I wanted to move away to let them take their picture,but awww,i was inside too. LOL.

Don't worry lah chinhong! Even if this picture dosen't shows your face clearly,you can ask your ASSISTANT to help you edit what,right?! LOL.

Nah see,so couple looking.

I hope you won't kill me for this. lol. Assistant edit mah.






Eugene babey bodoh.


Whooo oh,think i shouldn't talk much. Too much pictures. i nearly died while updating. Well,there's a event tmr at Republic Poly & Sean say's i'm personally invited by him to go,he says everyone misses me. Awww.how sweet could that get. And work in the noon tmr,night,dinner with my girls,Tania,Anna & her little kids. Busy busy broom.

Monday's got lunch with classmates & co. Oh gosh,i'm broke ): But i've been wanting to eat Sakae Sushi,so whatever :D

Oh ya,i wanted to complain about how boring and retarded the job is. But i made good sales and met nice and friendly people today,so forget bout it. Pay's low,but what to do,i'm just so in need of cash. PAY FOR MY STUFFS PEOPLE, ): i'm broke lah dey.

& & , tall tall Qirui came to find me today,how nice is that isn't it? (: Haven't seen him for a long time,whoooo,hasn't change much :D

Anw,i've got nothing to blog blog blog,so GOODNIGHT PEOPLE. so late already ! My eyes are closing. XOXO(:

P.S. HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !

No comments: