Monday, August 04, 2008

03/08/08 (:




























Zhong zhong ! :D




2/08/08.
Went to meet jason up at Great World, caught the movie " the mummy ". Damn long movie. Hahaha! After the movie,he went off. I waited for Judy,had our dinner,& then we took the free shuttle bus to town. Went off to Wisma for xiaowei's phone. After that,because we had nowhere to go. So we walk from Wisma to Plaza Sing. But it was worth it lah,i saw Nira. She's darn pretty,i like(: Got a picture with her,but wait till i've covered myself up. Hahahahahaha!

3/08/08.
Suppose to go Sentosa with gf , Eesan & co. But in the end,some people just couldn't make it. Slept over. So no choice,leaving with me & gf,we were thinking where to go,in the end,we headed of to Causeway point to meet James & new friend,Weiwei! Damn cute lah wei wei. He was telling me all about james things,and after that when the both of them went for movie,i think he got scolded. Because when they came back to find us,he didn't even dare to look at me & only kept quiet. But before they left for work,he shouted " Bla bla bla top priority. " LOL! In between when we had nothing to do as they left for movie,we went to check out how much Party world cost,so ex. So we went to starbucks to slack. After that went to Mac to munch munch munch. Then zhong zhong came to find us,went off to meet Simin. Puffed. Then they went off to meet Rino & co. Gf & me went to walked around,went off at 8 plus(:

4/08/08.
Didn't go to school today,swollen eye ): But its much much better now. Cooked dinner. Yum. Ahboy's dinner is a special one today. He had rice & carrots mixed. And i gave him quite alone,he just ate it all . & currently,he's resting. Awww. (:

I know we haven't spoken for awhile,but i was thinking bout you & it kinda make me smile.
Excuse me,i really didn't mean to ramble on.
But there's alot of feelings that remain since you've been gone.
I guess you thought i would put it all behind me.
But it seems there's always something right there to remind me.
Like a silly joke,or something on the t.v .
Wish i could press rewind,& rewrite every line,
to the story of Me & You.
P.s,i'm still not over you.

No comments: