Sunday, August 10, 2008


Ok,work today was BAD BAD BAD. I just didn't care,and left early. Look retarded standing there,nobody buying beer. All the army boys rolling in. I just sat at the counter and read magazine. In the end,guess who recognize me? KAH LEONG! :D didn't know he went into army already,awwww. So in the end,waited for dad to come fetch me,then off to pick up GF,my aunties and uncles,then we went off to geylang to have No Sign Board. Yum Yum,and probably Roy's gonna bring me and co. to there to eat again. NICE RIGHT?! :D After eating,came home,slack and clear ahboy stuffs,now i'm here blogging. BORED.

OH OH.
The joke of Sampan Boat, & Cruise.
Neoprint,Lightning,Spa,Showering. LOL!
I just can't imagine Gf taking neoprints under the rain. Hahahahaha!
If that day could last forever.... If that day was true. Hahahahahahaha! WHATEVER.
Craps.

Oh My, I WANT HUG HUG ! ): I WANT MANY MANY HUG HUGS ! ):

No comments: