Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I didn't mean for my shirt to drop out. I didn't know till we finish taking the photo. Tsk.
I like this(:
Hi travion,whats with that face.
Caught sleeping,lol.


Finally,i'm in school today. Had class photo taking after school,and i can confirm,our school's a shit. Photo taking and everything's gonna be part of our memory,why save money and ask any teacher to help us take our class photo? I mean,for the last few years,it had been those outside people taking what. The effect's not bad what. Whats with that choy's mind. Urh,whatever. During school,after recess,i actually vommited,don't know whats wrong with me. After school,went home,rest. Ok,nothing much to blog about. Hahahaha(: I'm bored,mind's not working & i'm talking nonsense.

Goodnight sweet hearts.

No comments: