Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Babey Babey!




To the left to the left.



Hi gf !! :D
Very emo. I think after he edit this,he will love Gf to death because she was the one who took this.
And he will hate me to death,because i'm the one who took this. LOL. Babey says " my hair my hair ~ " lol.





I don't understand. Babey tried jumping and jumping,but i couldn't take any picture of him jumping. Lol.
Then after many tries,he decided not to jump anymore. Lol.

Alrights,was having really really bad bad mood swings today. So after my last paper,came back home,dozed off a little while,woke up by the pain in me,then realise i'm flooding..flooding. lol. After bathing,talked to babey,deciding about meeting in the night for dinner. Called gf & Ch,confirmed our dinner at Marina Square,Seoul Garden because i have the voucher. Meet up at 7,surprisingly i was the first one to reach :D Babey,last one,boooooo. Walked to Seoul Garden and realise the ambiance was a little funny,but had no choice. Went to get our food,i didn't eat much,wasn't in the mood to eat. lol. After eating,went out to puff,sat at the stairs and took pictures(: I look funny today in all the pictures,i don't know why. And i also don't know why Ch couldn't stop joking about me today. -.- Walked to Esplanade to take cab around 10 plus,and Babey kept playing with the taxi door,give the uncle scold -.- Luckily the uncle went off,if not i think i'll end up waiting for them to finish quarreling. Durh. Babey,be good boy lah! (: Babey went off to Tanjong Pagar i think,i don't know where Ch and Gf went. Lol. Alright,i'm off to watch 籃球火. Damn nice lah! And then after my 2nd episode,i gonna sleep,tired. And those darn cramps just keep coming up.

-.- I don't know what i'm blogging,mind's blank. Lol,okay okay,i'm off. Goodnight dears.


Turn around and fix your eye in my direction,so there is a connection.
Now i can't speak,
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention.
I'm just staring at perfection.
But you call me an stranger,an danger.


I'm here to introduce a nice song i heard while i'm blog hopping. By Secondhand Serenade,Stranger & another song,Last time. (:

No comments: