Friday, August 01, 2008

*shouts " 4/2 ! 4/2 !Not all of us (: this's just part of us.



Calculating the total skips. Good job guys,11500 times ! (:
Wanjing @ swim-ma-ton or whatever it is spelled as(:
When to finish our art during math lesson today(: Patick's work.
Wilson's un-finished work.
We were playing half way through. Haha,looks real?


Nice?! hahaha!
Lame classmate playing with paint.

Mickey mouse & brazil's goal keeper. Click for larger view(:

It was suppose to be a fun fun work-out day. Had already decided to use up all my energy on singing & skipping competition. But it turns out,differently.

Walking aimlessly,i didn't know where i wanted to go,was with gf. Walked & walked,i ended up on the canteen stairs,wanting to get a drink. She turn to look at me,i turn to look at her. She turn back to look at the front,thinking what was happening,it was you. You,in school,sitting somewhere everyone will be able to see. I got a shock,turn & ran. Stood beside the corner of the canteen,asking her what should i do,why are you here,what am i going to do,should i smile at you....etc.. It was confusing. My heart was pumping fast,faster & faster. But i was thirsty,i had to get a drink. I said forget it,lets go. Get my drink,she stood there talking to you,i went to sat with lydia & co. I look at everyone surprisingly,they look at me and thought i didn't saw you. Why didn't anyone tell me? Why didn't anyone gave me a call? I've got a bad habit,when i'm anxious or excited,i tend to drink alot and alot of drinks,regardless of what. Like during the semi-final competition,i drank two bottles of water. I kept turning to look at you,your back facing me,i was wondering,what if i would have sat there with you,what if we were still together,it seems like everyone's still asking me about you. She came,sat down,and i told her,i'm sorry but i can't stand it anymore. I teared,i was waiting for you to come along,but as i teared,no one came. Only her,staying by side. I thought you didn't know & might be still sitting behind,stood up,turn my head around,no one was there. It was a disappointment afterall. I thought i was alright after that,walk towards the bookshop,you seem to come out of no where,saw you walking towards me,i thought you would stop to ask or smile,you walked pass me. I couldn't take that,the presence of you. I didn't know what to do,it came like,so fast,i squat down,crying again. I broke down,4 times,4 painful times. Why did i let you see me cry.

I couldn't concentrate on singing well,i wasn't myself. I got 3rd in place,what a disappointment. Duet with Joe,it was nice. Went to sports hall after that,wanted to skip too,but they wouldn't let ): Said the results will be divided by average,and we've got already 12 people skipping. Damn sian,but what to do,its always like that. So i could only cheer for them (: Good job ! After skip-pa-ton was over,went over to the pool with patricia,sat under the hot sun,i knew you would get your prize,i went there on purpose. As soon as you got your prize,i went off. I didn't know when i could get to see you again,i wasn't feeling good. Was at auntie's shop waiting for dad,but things just happen so coincidently,i walked out,& i see you,again. I wanted to stop and talked to you,but there's nothing to say. Came back,and burn the 7th month things,you guys know? Burned my hand,wth! I cut my finger two days ago ): Pain pain. After an hour,home sweet home. Damn tired,checked some things,lie on the bed & i dozed off. Tiring. Had maggie mee for dinner tonight,& i gonna sleep again soon.

Sorry for my crappy post,Goodnight readers. Still feeling so,so down. Your words hurts,i admit the both of us are at fault,but what i heard,it seems to be my fault about everything. But still,life has to go on,i always say, " this is life. You can never change it the way you want it to be. "

No comments: