Monday, August 18, 2008





























Lets start from Thursday night. Lydia ( primary school friend ) called me like around 11 plus in the night and told me she had to use the com for her O's project,had to pass up the next day. So after she came,we talked alot then i went to sleep,she did her work the whole night,and we went to school the next day.

Friday,met up with ch and gf in the night for dinner at Yuki Yaki,had fun. :D And i still remember ch telling me that " eh , how come that table that girl keep looking at you. Eh,how come that table of guys keep looking here " then me and gf said " how come you so zu yi everyone around you har. " lol! But after dinner,came back home.

Sat,suppose to go out in the noon. But something happen,so in the end,i met Ch and Gf at tiong bahru plaza to have dinner. And then waited for Babey to come. Dad fetched us back home for our mahjong session. Had fun (: then around 4 - 5 plus in the morning,Ch,Babey & me,went down to meet Xiaojason. He drove his car here,talked for not more than 10 mins,then he went back. Early in the morning around 8 plus,we went down for breakfast,they sent me home then off they go.

Slept the whole sunday till evening. Thought of meeting brian for dinner,but in the end,didn't. Stayed at home.

Today,had my math paper 1. And its the first time during exam,i did something fun and exciting :D haha!

And currently,i just had my dinner. Back in my room talking to Ch and Babey(: Gf's out studying. Alright,nothing much to blog about. Goodbye people.

请原谅我 原谅我不成熟,其实我比谁都要懦弱.

No comments: