Friday, May 23, 2008

Vionna did a makeover today.
She shaved & cut her hair,she went to pluck her brows.

Okays lah. You all would be very surprise thats all,& oh,
i didn't copied anyone,i'm not bothered to, & i wanted to cut my hair very early ago.
& of course,girlfriend & dearest judy + baby love said it is so nice,better than my previous hair cuts & ..... (:
Didn't mean to say this,but because the fact is i don't want anybody to think that i'm...... :D

So i'm enjoying the looks of my hair now,i'm very glad about it. Its my dad's birthday today, & will be celebrating @ night. Will update clearly soon about these days (: No pictures, because i kept forgetting to take pictures. Soon Soon !


Dear dad,
Happy birthday! & i really hope this year & for the rest of your life,everything really goes well for you. This day last year,i actually forgot that it was your birthday,i still went out to have fun & only till you remind me,yes,yourself. I remember how guilty i felt for a long period of time. Then i told myself that i'll never forget your birthday & make sure you get a happy celebration every year.So this year,right after my birthday,i kept reminding myself that its your birthday on a friday. Well dad,whatever it is,happy birthday,thanks for everything,your tolerance,your patience & your forever love. Sorry for the disappointments each & everytime something that make you unhappy,i always didn't mean it but i always too hope you would understand. Some things are difficult for you,but at this age of mine,i'm already a big girl,there's decisions difficult for me too. But no matter what all these have happen,i'm always your little girl who'll always be loving you,& just like you,this love would be now & forever. There's no one who could replace a big man like you in me,please rmb i'll always be here regardless of how naughty i gonna be.

No comments: