Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look at girlfriend's retarded face. LOLS!
Goodbye shoulder length hair ):
CUT! AHHHHHHH.....
Shave shave shave. AHHHHHH......


Sorry for my lack of pictures blog. (: I've been forgetting to take pictures,i would take if you would remind me every day. :D & i've been doing nothing these days. Other than bringing little one to bathe yesterday. Then i went to meet girlfriend to interview a job,shall not tell you what kind of job first okay. If not probably everyone would point their naughty fingers at me & laugh. Hahahahas! Well, HOW LONG HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY LITTLE ONE'S PICTURE? & do you know why? Because he dosen't like to take pictures,as soon as you take the camara out,he would just walk off or turn away. But he's been surprising me & Darryn:) these days,with all his cute movements. Like though sitting down,but because he just got scolding from Darryn:) , he actually doze off while sitting in front of Darryn:) . LOLS. Can you imagine that scene?

Alrights,anw,i need a job so soon because i've been out of cash lately. Been going out and looking at other blog shops,but i've not been shopping. I haven't even got any hoodies i wanted,club wears or any other things. LIKE WHAT THE?! So i've decided to work on my own,so i could spent my money freely. And at the age of 16,its still kind of -.- to take money from dad.So what to do,since i'm so not interested in studying,work lors. But don't think too far,i'm still studying though. Its just the holidays what. So take this time to work everyday and earn money (: So probably if anyone has start reading my blog,you guys will find soon that why isit my blog would write that i'm working everyday. Like there's nothing to read. But no worries lahs,i'll still go out to have fun and blog (: I'm so nice right ? Like josh entertain me and say " ok la,vionna's awesome ! " (: I take that to heart. hehheh.

I'll be meeting girlfriend later and we will be going for our interview (: so nice. & there's something i got to state out first,when anyone of you finds out what job i'm handling,NO LAUGHING OK. -.- i just need a job what,and i find that job is going to be fun. LOLS.

Well well,whatever it is,i've got nothing to blog now! So i shall go continue to advertise these shirts that are out for pre-orders. Bye babies(:

john,i miss you. is this pure illusion? You just went like this,how do you want us to accept the fact? Its too much......
( p/s , i just hate kpo kias & irritating people,who would blog or whatever till as though the know ah john very well,or worst,there's this girl who came to me on msn and say " who's ah john ah? " _|_ hello,i don't even know you,and since my nick is so obvious,why still bother to ask. what the ... ? brainless isit ? )

No comments: