Wednesday, May 28, 2008



I wonder how is this so,to see you go.
Like though the curtains covering the shadow of you from me.
Like those memories has been a dream.
What is this,its still feeling like a dream,a nightmare.
I want to end this,like how much the others want to too.

I wonder how would we be able to send you off this friday.
Would you be able to see us cry?
Si min said something that we all agree with, " we've never thought we would see you in this manner "
Your tears flow when you were in coma,hearing your parents wishing you to get home to have dinner with them.
Because its been so long you had one with them.
Why couldn't you hang on longer,to live throughout this lesson,and never drove on a bike again.

I remembered of our past,how i knew you,how we had fun,how things went when you wanted to see me,how we played bumper car,how we had all these fun...
We're missing you,so much.
& i couldn't regconise your body,couldn't accept the fact.
But i was left with no choice,only looking at your picture,with my full respects,2 joss sticks was given.
How did you ended in this state? How did i end up with 2 joss sticks in my hands for you?
Ah john,john, if you could come back alive,there would be like so much things in the future for all of us to get through.
Dear one,we'll be missing you,we'll be remembering you,always.

Your news appeared on the news,on the paper,how i wish it was a lie.
& everyone's wishing to get up from this nightmare,what a frightful one.
I miss you,as much like anyone do.

p/s : those who wishes to go to his funeral or to send him off the last day he's here,just leave me a tag. Please do it sincerely & not for the sake of going there to see and kpo.

No comments: