Thursday, May 01, 2008


AHAHAHAHAS! i don't know how to spell but its called Dutchshen,whatever la,i don't know how to spell ! EH HEY, ah girl ~ ah ~ ah girl,come to me soon ! :D Darryn & me can so called get it for free lors! And she has the same price or higher as ah boy,and she's ah boy's best fling! HEHHEH. so cute right,judy's favourite ok..YEAH,so happy.I have a dogs year this year :D wu lala~ DOGS,dogs! DOGS !!! :D if Darryn:) really go get her,then i shall tell u ah girl's story. (: Anw,she's imported from taiwan. (:

Well,on Tuesday,i totally forgot we had to bring ah boy to bathe.So i even planned with Judy to go have lunch.In the end,after sch,we went to puff with shaolun,josh and meverick i think.I forgot who.But i just took the first mouthful and Darryn:) called,said he's with daddy waiting for me.So i went to Pets Zone alone with Darryn:) first.After that,Judy,Shaolun & nonsense Joshua came to find me for lunch :D Physco me SO LONG SO LONG to accompany them to Great World. Cabbed there and i saw Chongjing and Junyang again:D Much misses,my pri sch friends. So i saw the lunch thingi poster inside the Japanese Restaurant,we went there to have our lunch. Upsize with drink & a side dish just for like $3?! And we even ordered a extra plate of Gyoza,and each person have to like only pay $12 :D How nice. Quite delicious,not bad.Should go often since its so cheap and filling :D Took many random pictures and pictures of the food,it sure looks tempting.Upload it when Judy's gonna sent me the pictures. Perfect,i love spending days with the 3 of them.Like so much fun,2 noisy ones,one really quiet one and for me,i'm neutral,i don't keep really quiet,and i'm not very noisy :D RIGHT?! I LOVE TAKING PICTURES WITH JOSHUA,always so cute.But whenever with him,i would have stomach aches,know why? Because i always had to swallow down his nonsense and irritating words that always hurt me ): LOLS. Alrights,end of this. I didn't went sch on wed. THANKS TO RANDY,he lied to me on mon and tues.FUG U !

Todays Labour Day. Happy Labour Day to all who had always wanted a public holiday. Like long long once for some. (: I don't think i'm going out. ): Hannah,i know la,aunty staying at home taking care of her ah boy. Eh,have to remind me to go sch on friday for exam ok =x . :D Done with blogging,i'm tired,i want to sleep soon. GOODNIGHT LOVELY PIES.

and lastly,still wanna fug you as usual! (: feels so nice without seeing you today,laugh,evil laugh,cute laugh.ok,being lame. :D bye to all.

OH YA,12 more days to my birthday . And i'm turning 16,like finally :D Oh come on,presents for me,ok? Don't be xiao qi la... :D

No comments: