Sunday, May 25, 2008

I hope you could really make it,and as i do.
The news was shocking,my eyes are swollen.
Why did you?
We weren't close,but i would remember we once were.
I remember how you try to prove to me you love me.
I remember standing behind your bicycle while you were riding it,i remember how much i love to be behind you.
I remember the day you kept standing behind me to block my tattoos from showing to others because i was wearing a sch uniform,& i remember the day that this happen,it was raining.
Lots of cycling & fun. Lots of dangerous stuns.
I remember how i knew you,i remember the first time we took pictures,i wonder where are they now.
I remember the tons and tons of tattoos on your body & many would stare at you.

But after all these , we were never together.
After the fun we had,after we've lost contact,at times when you wanted to meet me out or to just give me a call,i would always avoid,because i knew you weren't the kind of faithful guy.
then you gave up,long ago. Till today,we've got no contact,and this news that shock me,is that you're gonna go,somewhere in heaven.

They tell me there isn't any hope anymore,i can't rush there now,but for tmr,i will. Please,be strong......

Ok,ah john? )': Don't go.

No comments: